ITEL Testing for Flooring, Siding, and Roofing
ITEL provides a complete laboratory report based on comprehensive analysis of flooring, siding, and roofing products to enable a fair settlement on property claims.
ITEL provides pricing, comparable products, and specification testing on most flooring:
- Carpet: Residential and light commercial carpet
- Pad and Underlayment: Tested free-of-charge when sent with a flooring sample
- Ceramic, Porcelain, and Stone Tile: Residential and light commercial ceramic, porcelain, and stone flooring and wall tiles
- Sheet Vinyl and Tile Vinyl Flooring: Residential and commercial resilient flooring, including linoleum and vinyl. Additional asbestos testing on the vinyl sample is also available (see Additional Services).
- Wood Flooring: Solid, engineered and hybrid wood flooring; matching service is also available
- Laminate Flooring: Residential and commercial laminate flooring; matching service is also available
- Area Rugs: Certified appraisals on imported and domestic rugs
Find out more about our flooring testing services.
Roofing and Siding
ITEL matches and locates both discontinued and currently available roofing and siding:
- Roofing: Asphalt, concrete, clay, wood, slate, metal and composite.
- Siding: Aluminum, hardboard, fiber-cement, Masonite, steel and vinyl siding.
Find out more about our roofing and siding matching service.