ITEL gives adjusters, contractors, and policyholders a fair, fast, and accurate way to settle flooring, roofing, and siding claims via an economical, unbiased and independent analysis of damaged materials. The process is simple:
- A sample of flooring, roofing, or siding is sent for testing with an ITEL Test Request Form. ITEL tests carpet, vinyl, wood, laminate, ceramic and stone tiles, along with roofing and siding.
- ITEL performs a technology-driven, detailed analysis of the incoming sample to determine the relevant material specifications. ITEL then compares the sample’s specifications to our comprehensive database of products readily available in today’s marketplace to find an appropriate match.
- A detailed lab report is returned to the sender in as little as one business day.
- For flooring, ITEL returns a Lab Report that includes measured specifications, currently available examples of Like Kind and Quality replacement products, and an ITEL benchmark settlement price.
- For roofing and siding, each Lab Report includes product matches, measured specifications and contact information for a distributor or manufacturer to aide in the process purchasing replacement products for repair.
See how easy it is to bring ITEL's quick turnaround and accuracy to your settlements.